Plans and Products for Businesses Based Outside New England
HPI specializes in employee health benefit administration for self-funded employers with 50+ employees including benefit design and administration, medical, dental, vision and ancillary claims adjudication, health management, network access, pharmacy benefits management, reporting and analysis and dedicated customer service.
Custom-designed Benefit Plan Administration
- PPO/EPO plans incorporate employer’s preferred vendors or HPI’s best-in-class vendors
- High-performance plans in partnership with Employers Health Network and Southern Scripts PBM in:
- Consumer-driven health plans (CDHPs) include flexible HRAs, HSAs, FSAs
- Value-based benefit designs include incentives that steer members toward high-quality, high-efficiency healthcare providers
- Navigator Open Access Planincludes a Value Based Payment (VBP) option that significantly reduces hospital costs by setting payment caps based on Medicare-plus pricing before care is delivered
- Outcome-based plans tie premium reduction incentives to targeted health measures
- Specialized Markets: Municipalities, Hospitals and Healthcare Systems, Captives
- Guardian DentalGuard® plans
- Employers Health Network for employers located in Florida and South Carolina
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO or UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus
- Cigna Choice Fund PPO network
- Most other top national and regional provider networks
Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) focused on lowering drug trend
- Most major PBMs including Caremark, Express Scripts and MedImpact
- Southern Scripts PBM offers 100% pass-through pricing with custom plan design options that lower drug costs on average by 25% to reverse upward trend.
Preferred A-rated Stop-Loss Carriers
A wide selection of contract and product options enable us to best meet the unique needs of your client’s company.