Plans and Products for New England Based Companies
HPI specializes in employee health benefit administration for self-funded employers with 50+ employees including benefit design and administration, medical, dental, vision and ancillary claims adjudication, health management, network access, pharmacy benefits management, reporting and analysis and dedicated customer service.
Custom-designed Benefit Plan Administration
- PPO/EPO plans incorporate employer’s preferred vendors or HPI’s best-in-class vendors
- Consumer-driven health plans (CDHPs) include HRA, HSA, FSA
- Value-based benefit designs include incentives that steer members toward high-quality, high-efficiency healthcare providers
- Outcome-based plans tie premium reduction incentives to targeted health measures
- Southcoast Health Plan Employer Solutions for employers located in Southeastern Massachusetts
- 123 level funding plan for employers with 51-99 employees
- Specialized Markets: Municipalities, Hospitals and Healthcare Systems, Captives
- Guardian DentalGuard® plans
Provider Network Flexibility
- Harvard Pilgrim and UnitedHealthcare alliance offers a seamless 50 state network experience
- Harvard Pilgrim in New England with 28,000+ providers and 150+ hospitals
- UnitedHealthcare Options PPO or UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus outside New England
- Harvard Pilgrim and Private Healthcare Systems Healthy Directions
- Elevate Health a high-performance network partnership of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health care System, Elliot Health System and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Most other top national and regional provider networks
Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) focused on lowering drug trend
- Most major PBMs including Caremark, Express Scripts and MedImpact
- Southern Scripts PBM offers 100% pass-through pricing with custom plan design options that lower drug costs on average by 25% to reverse upward trend.
Preferred A-Rated Stop-Loss Carriers
A wide selection of contract and product options enable us to best meet the unique needs of your client’s company.